Director of Sales (CO)
We empower the world’s biggest brands to rise above the noise on social networks through content consumers trust. With Mavrck, you harness the power of digital word-of-mouth marketing at scale by tapping into your most valuable asset: existing customers with relevant social influence (we call them micro-influencers). Our patented all-in-one influencer marketing platform discovers and activates thousands of influential customers to create, amplify or submit branded content that is 7x more effective than a brand posting or buying ads on a social network. The company was founded by four Northeastern University graduates out of Northeastern’s IDEA program, is an alumni of Techstars Boston and has since raised $8.3M in venture capital.
As word of mouth marketing continues to be one of the top initiatives of CMOs our need for experienced sales team members continues to grow. Mavrck is a growth-stage startup looking for an enthusiastic problem-solver who can help Fortune 500 brand marketers gain access to the best all-in-one influencer marketing platform in the industry. As a member of the Sales team, each day will bring new opportunities to help solve customer's problems with our platform. The best Director of Sales is genuinely excited to help connect customers with our software.
- Consider yourself a problem-solver?
- Place priority on making customers successful?
- Want to make a huge impact at a rapidly growing startup?
- Spend days dreaming about a fast-paced environment?
- Want to be known for delivering consistent results on time?
IF SO, THEN YOU COULD:
- Be responsible for qualifying potential customers
- Demoing Mavrck's platform to prospects and creating proposals
- Negotiating and closing net new business
- Assist customer success with retaining business you've closed
- Keep an accurate sales pipeline and contribute to team development
- Position the value of Mavrck’s software and influencer marketing to enterprise brands.
- Run virtual and in person product demos that are customized to your audience
- Educate and provide value throughout the sales process
- Develop and maintain a pipeline of inbound and self-sourced leads
- Identify customer needs and pain points and effectively prescribe solutions
- Close business via annual software contracts
- Partner with Marketing and Customer Success departments to provide a cohesive experience for potential and current Mavrck customers
- Bring new ideas and innovative solutions to help advance the sales team and entire company
To thrive in this role, you'll bring the following qualifications:
- Strong communication, writing and organizational skills
- Attention to detail, drive to achieve goals, and the ability to collaborate with cross-functional teams
- A self-starter, with the confidence to work independently when necessary
- An analytical, data-driven, and creative approach to problem-solving
- An ability to learn quickly and adapt
- Experience building a pipeline and closing business
- Experience leading customers through the purchase process from lead to customer
- Experience in Influencer Marketing is a plus
- Strong candidates may have 5 - 7 years of relevant experience
- Fun Environment: Music, jeans and t-shirts and the norm for our office. Office dogs included!
- Team Lunches: Every Wednesday, we enjoy food from one of Boston's fine eateries as a team!
- Beer and Cold Brew on Tap: Beer for the big ideas, coffee to get them done!
- Next to TD Garden! Steps away from the Garden for the Celtics, Bruins and amazing concerts.
- North-End Location: Enjoy the best food and neighborhood Boston has to offer!
- Office Toys: Ping pong, corn hole, and 3D printers are just a few surprises we have for you!
- Flexible Schedule & Work Remotely: We don't care if you're an early bird or a night owl, you're here or you're there - as long as you deliver results!
- Team Outings: Every month we have team social events like go-karts, bowling, and sailing!
- We Care: Health, Dental, Long Term and Short Term disability are part of a comprehensive benefits package