Senior Strategist ( Influencer Marketing )
We empower the world’s biggest brands to rise above the noise on social networks through that content consumers trust. With Mavrck, brands are able to harness the power of digital word-of-mouth marketing at scale by tapping into their most valuable asset: existing customers with relevant social influence (we call them micro-influencers). Our patented all-in-one influencer marketing platform discovers and activates thousands of influential customers to create, amplify or submit branded content that is 7x more effective than a brand posting or buying ads on a social network.
Mavrck is the leading all-in-one influencer marketing platform enabling companies such as P&G, Godiva, and PepsiCo to harness the power of ideas people trust.
Mavrck is hiring a Senior Strategist on our Influencer Marketing team to drive value for all existing customers, including Fortune 500 and Mid-Market brands. The role sits within Strategy & Activation and works directly with the Customer Success and Product Team on customer accounts to drive value and customer KPIs. The best Senior Strategist is genuinely excited to support relationship between influencers and brands. If this sounds like you, come make an impact at Mavrck and most importantly, have fun while you're doing it!
In this role you'll get to:
- Developing and applying a deep understanding of Mavrck’s platform and influencer marketing best practices to drive success on customer KPIs
- Contributing to evolving best practices and documentation
- Providing strategic recommendations to improve customer outcomes
- Participating in customer calls to provide updates on performance and delivering data-driven insights
- Acting as the voice of the customer and the voice of the influencer for internal product feedback
- Optimizing campaigns for performance by analyzing the health of the influencer-facing experience on a regular basis
- Designing influencer campaign strategies and content calendars for customers
- Communicating regularly with influencers and managing reward fulfillment, email outreach, & acquisition
Each new hire is an opportunity for us to bring in a new perspective. Mavrck is committed to building an inclusive, supportive place for you to do the best and most rewarding work of your career. If you identify with any of the following, we encourage you to apply!
- 3-5 years of experience in Digital Marketing, Influencer Marketing, or Advertising
- Proficiency with the Social Media Networks
- Comfort working across multiple brands, managing several brand initiatives
- An analytical, data-driven, and creative approach to problem-solving
- Proficiency in creative writing and blogging
- An ability to learn quickly and adapt
- A high get-it-done and figure-it-out quotient
Some perks of being on our Squad include...
- Fun Environment: Music, jeans and t-shirts are the norm for our office. Office dogs included!
- Team Lunches: Every Wednesday, we enjoy food from one of Denver's fine eateries as a team!
- Great location at WeWork on Platte street: Tons of great restaurants and coffee shops nearby!
- Flexible Schedule: We don't care if you're an early bird or a night owl, you're here or you're there - as long as you deliver results!
- Team Outings: Every month we have team social events like go-karts, bowling, and sailing!!
- We Care: Health, Dental, Long Term and Short Term disability are part of a comprehensive benefits package