We empower the world’s biggest brands to rise above the noise on social networks through content consumers trust. With Mavrck, you harness the power of digital word-of-mouth marketing at scale by tapping into your most valuable asset: existing customers with relevant social influence (we call them micro-influencers). Our patented all-in-one influencer marketing platform discovers and activates thousands of influential customers to create, amplify or submit branded content that is 7x more effective than a brand posting or buying ads on a social network. The company was founded by four Northeastern University graduates out of Northeastern’s IDEA program, is an alumni of Techstars Boston and has since raised $8.3M in venture capital.
As our customer base continues to grow, we are actively growing our Mavrck squad and are looking for a Recruiting Coordinator to support our efforts in creating a delightful candidate experience as well as be a part of other culture and employee experience initiatives. This role is a part of our People & Experience Team and will report to the Director of People & Experience. This team is dedicated to the well-being and experience of our employees, and that strongly includes the recruiting experience as well as the experience of all employees from day one onward. We are looking for someone passionate about creating delightful experiences and who is looking to be a part of growing the culture of an early-stage, rapid growing start-up!
In this role, you will:
- Support and own parts of the interview process - including scheduling interviews, and owning candidate communications
- Experiment with new ways of creating delightful candidate experiences as a part of our recruiting process
- Support Boston office management as well as execution of events and gatherings
- Experiment with new ways to bring Mavrck's culture to life
In this role, you may have:
- A deep passion for creating delightful experiences
- Experience working in recruiting, employee experience, people ops, or working in a support function
- A drive to help the company not only find the right fit, but to help candidates find the right fit for themselves in their life and career
- Experience working in an Applicant Tracking System
- A strong ability to connect and develop strong relationships
- A deep care for attention to detail in service of a delightful candidate experience
- A pro-active task manager
- An ability to learn quickly and adapt to rapidly changing environments and direction
- A high get-shit-done and figure-shit-out quotient
- Fun Environment: Music, jeans and t-shirts and the norm for our office. Office dogs included!
- Team Lunches: Every Wednesday, we enjoy food as a team!
- Beer and Cold Brew on Tap: Beer for the big ideas, coffee to get them done!
- Flexible Schedule & Work Remotely: We don't care if you're an early bird or a night owl, you're here or you're there - as long as you deliver results!
- Team Outings: Every month we have team social events like go-karts, bowling, and sailing!