Influencer Marketing Operations Associate
Mavrck is hiring an Influencer Marketing Operations Associate to drive value for all existing customers, including Fortune 500 and Mid-Market brands. The role sits within Strategy & Activation, working directly with a S&A Manager, Customer Success Manager, and Product Team on customer accounts to drive value and customer KPIs.
This role is for someone who wants to contribute to the growth of a scaling startup in a highly competitive Influencer Marketing industry. As the voice of the customer AND influencer, this role is perfect for anyone looking to jump start their career!
In this role, you'll get to:
- Optimize campaigns for performance by analyzing the health of the influencer-facing experience on a regular basis
- Design influencer campaign strategies and content calendars for customers
- Communicate regularly with influencers and manage reward fulfillment, email outreach, & acquisition
- Develop and apply a deep understanding of Mavrck’s platform and influencer marketing best practices to drive success on customer KPIs
- Contribute to evolving best practices and documentation
- Provide strategic recommendations to improve customer outcomes
- Participate in customer calls to provide updates on performance and delivering data-driven insights
- Act as the voice of the customer and the voice of the influencer for internal product feedback
Each new hire is an opportunity for us to bring in a new perspective. Mavrck is committed to building an inclusive, supportive place for you to do the best and most rewarding work of your career. If you identify with any of the following, we encourage you to apply!
- A passion for Digital Marketing, Influencer Marketing, or Advertising
- Proficiency with the Social Media Networks
- Comfort working across multiple brands, managing several brand initiatives
- An analytical, data-driven, and creative approach to problem-solving
- Proficiency in creative writing and blogging
- An ability to learn quickly and adapt
- A high get-it-done and figure-it-out quotient
Some perks of being on our Squad include...
- Fun Environment: Music, jeans and t-shirts are the norm for our office
- Team Lunches: Every Wednesday, we enjoy food from one of Boston's fine eateries as a team!
- Great location in Faneuil Hall: Tons of great restaurants and coffee shops nearby!
- Flexible Schedule: We don't care if you're an early bird or a night owl, you're here or you're there - as long as you deliver results!
- Team Outings: Every month we have team social events like go-karts, bowling, and sailing!!
- We Care: Health, Dental, Long Term and Short Term disability are part of a comprehensive benefits package