We empower the world’s biggest brands to rise above the noise on social networks through content consumers trust. With Mavrck, you harness the power of digital word-of-mouth marketing at scale by tapping into your most valuable asset: existing customers with relevant social influence (we call them micro-influencers).
Our patented all-in-one influencer marketing platform discovers and activates thousands of influential customers to create, amplify or submit branded content that is 7x more effective than a brand posting or buying ads on a social network.
As word of mouth marketing continues to be one of the top initiatives of CMO's our need for experienced sales team members continues to grow. Mavrck is a growth-stage startup looking for an enthusiastic problem-solvers who will help Fortune 500 brand marketers gain access to the best all-in-one influencer marketing platform in the industry. As a member of the Sales team, each day will bring new opportunities to help solve customer's problems with our platform. The best Account Executive is genuinely excited to help connect customers with our software.
In this role, you'll get to:
- Be responsible for qualifying potential customers
- Demo Mavrcks platform to prospects and creating proposals
- Negotiate and close net new business
- Keep an accurate sales pipeline and contribute to team development
- Position the value of Mavrck’s software and influencer marketing to enterprise brands
- Identify customer needs and pain points and effectively prescribe solutions
- Partner with Marketing and Customer Success departments to provide a cohesive experience for potential and current Mavrck customers
- Bring new ideas and innovative solutions to help advance the sales team and entire company
Each new hire is an opportunity for us to bring in a new perspective. Mavrck is committed to building an inclusive, supportive place for you to do the best and most rewarding work of your career. If you identify with any of the following, we encourage you to apply!
- Strong communication, writing and organizational skills
- Attention to detail, drive to achieve goals, and the ability to collaborate with cross-functional teams
- A self-starter, with the confidence to work independently when necessary
- An analytical, data-driven, and creative approach to problem-solving
- An ability to learn quickly and adapt
- Experience building a pipeline and closing business
- Experience leading customers through the purchase process from lead to customer
- Experience in Influencer Marketing is a plus
- Strong candidates may have 3 - 5 years of relevant experience
Some perks of being on our Squad include...
- Fun Environment: Music, jeans and t-shirts are the norm for our office - and office dogs!!
- Team Lunches: Every Wednesday, we enjoy food from one of Denver's fine eateries as a team!
- Great location at WeWork on Platte street: Tons of great restaurants and coffee shops nearby!
- Flexible Schedule: We don't care if you're an early bird or a night owl, you're here or you're there - as long as you deliver results!
- Team Outings: Every month we have team social events like go-karts, bowling, and sailing!!
- We Care: Health, Dental, Long Term and Short Term disability are part of a comprehensive benefits package