Influencer Marketing Operations Associate
The Influencer Marketing Operations team at Mavrck sits within the Customer Success organization and is responsible for driving value for all existing customers, including Fortune 500 and Mid-Market brands. This includes working directly with the Customer Success Team Lead, Customer Success Managers, and Product Team on customer accounts to drive value and customer KPIs.
We are looking for a curious hustler who wants to contribute to the growth of a scaling post-Series A startup in a highly competitive Influencer Marketing industry.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Developing and applying a deep understanding of Mavrck’s platform and influencer marketing best practices to drive success on customer KPIs
- Contributing to evolving best practices and documentation
- Providing strategic recommendations to improve customer outcomes
- Participating in customer calls to provide updates on performance and delivering data-driven insights
- Acting as the voice of the customer and the voice of the influencer for internal product feedback
- Optimizing campaigns for performance by analyzing the health of the influencer-facing experience on a regular basis
- Designing influencer campaign strategies and content calendars for customers
- Communicating regularly with influencers and managing reward fulfillment, email outreach, & acquisition
We are looking for someone with:
- A passion for Digital Marketing, Influencer Marketing, or Advertising
- Proficiency with the Social Media Networks
- Comfort working across multiple brands, managing several brand initiatives
- An analytical, data-driven, and creative approach to problem-solving
- Proficiency in creative writing and blogging
- An ability to learn quickly and adapt
- A high get-it-done and figure-it-out quotient
- Fun Environment: Music, jeans and t-shirts are the norm for our office. Office dogs included!
- Team Lunches: Every Wednesday, we enjoy food from one of Boston's fine eateries as a team!
- Beer and Cold Brew on Tap: Beer for the big ideas, coffee to get them done!
- Flexible Schedule & Work Remotely: We don't care if you're an early bird or a night owl, you're here or you're there - as long as you deliver results!
- Team Outings: Every month we have team social events like go-karts, bowling, and sailing!
- We Care: Health, Dental, Long Term and Short Term disability are part of a comprehensive benefits package