Customer Success Associate
As our sales team continues to bring on more customers, our need for talented and experienced customer support associates to help clients leverage our technology and drive ROI is growing rapidly. Mavrck is looking for an individual who will help our customers be successful with our software to help maintain customers and drive value. As the main point of contact for customer support questions, you will be relied upon to communicate customer support trends to both our Customer Success and Product Teams.
- Consider yourself a strategist and creative innovator?
- Place priority on building relationships?
- Want to make a huge impact at a small rapidly growing company?
- Spend days dreaming about a fast-paced start-up environment?
- Want to be known for delivering consistent results on time?
IF SO THEN:
- Contribute to our Help Center and enable our users with the tools and knowledge they need to succeed
- Assist in continuously re-evaluating and evolving team processes and how we can continue to do better for our users and our team
- Serve as initial point of contact for customer support issues, acting as a triage, escalation, and issue owner for customer support requests
- Be responsible for being a strong customer advocate by identifying and reporting enhancement opportunities and bugs to Product Development team
- 1+ year of professional work experience, ideally with customer or client-facing experience. (College seniors welcome to apply!)
- Excellent communication skills with a strong customer focus.
- Ability to work individually and within a team environment to quickly and calmly resolve issues.
- Attention to detail, drive to achieve goals, and the ability to collaborate with cross-functional teams.
- A self-starter, with the confidence to work independently when necessary.
- Fun Environment: Music, jeans and t-shirts and the norm for our office. Office dogs included!
- Team Lunches: Every Wednesday, we enjoy food from one of Denver's fine eateries as a team!
- Great location: Tons of great restaurants and coffee shops nearby!
- Flexible Schedule: We don't care if you're an early bird or a night owl, you're here or you're there - as long as you deliver results!
- Team Outings: Every month we have team social events like go-karts, bowling, and skiing!
- We Care: Health, Dental, Long Term and Short Term disability are part of a comprehensive benefits package