Director of Agency Partnerships
Mavrck is the leading all-in-one influencer marketing platform enabling companies such as P&G, PepsiCo, and Kraft Heinz to harness the power of ideas people trust. Marketers use Mavrck to identify and activate influencers, consumer advocates, and employees to create authentic insights and content across customer journey touchpoints at scale. Using the self-service influencer manager, marketers can also take an automated and performance-based approach to influencer marketing. Founded in 2014, Mavrck is headquartered in Boston, MA with offices in Denver, CO, has 46 employees and has raised $13.8M in venture capital.
This role is seeking a true business owner. As the Director of Agency Partnerships you will have the ability to take inbound and build a strategy to build a pipeline. You will own a T&E budget to expand the existing agency // channel relationships. The role will include training agencies to better understand the value of influencer strategies to sell Mavrck as a white or private labelled technology. You will work alongside product, CS, and our Customer Ops teams inside Mavrck to better build a successful channel. Not often does a sales role include so much freedom to own almost all aspects of their destiny.
Scope of Responsibility:
- Position the value of Mavrck’s software and influencer marketing to Channel Partners (agency or technology).
- Run virtual and in person product demos that are customized to your audience, including training partners on how to sell Mavrck
- Educate and provide value throughout the sales & Implementation process
- Develop and maintain a pipeline of inbound and self-sourced leads
- Identify customer needs and pain points and effectively prescribe solutions
- Close Business via somewhat complex and evolving contract structures
- Partner with Marketing and Customer Success departments to provide a cohesive experience for potential and current Mavrck Partners.
- Work with the SVP of partnerships to identify new strategies and opportunities.
- Bring new ideas and innovative solutions to help advance the Partnership and Sales organization.
To thrive in this role, you'll bring the following qualifications:
- Strong communication, writing and organizational skills
- Attention to detail, drive to achieve goals, and the ability to collaborate with cross-functional teams
- A self-starter, with the confidence to work independently when necessary
- An analytical, data-driven, and creative approach to problem-solving
- An ability to learn quickly and adapt
- Experience building a pipeline and closing business
- Experience leading customers through the purchase process from lead to customer
- Experience in Influencer Marketing is a plus
- Ability to recruit, train, and manage a team of direct reports
- Channel or Technology partnerships a strong plus\
- Strong candidates may have 6-8 years of relevant experience
- Ideally located in New York, Boston, Chicago, Los Angeles or other major city
- Fun Environment: Music, jeans and t-shirts and the norm for our office. Office dogs included!
- Team Lunches: Every Wednesday, we enjoy food from one of the cities' fine eateries as a team!
- Beer and Cold Brew on Tap: Beer for the big ideas, coffee to get them done!
- Flexible Schedule & Work Remotely: We don't care if you're an early bird or a night owl, you're here or you're there - as long as you deliver results!
- Team Outings: Every month we have team social events like go-karts, bowling, and sailing!!
- We Care: Health, Dental, Long Term and Short Term disability are part of a comprehensive benefits package