Mavrck is seeking a Marketing Intern to work together with our marketing and sales teams, playing a significant role in developing, executing, and measuring Mavrck’s marketing campaigns and communications.
Mavrck is the leading all-in-one influencer marketing platform enabling companies such as P&G, PepsiCo, and Kraft Heinz to harness the power of ideas people trust. Marketers use Mavrck to identify and activate influencers, influential consumers advocates and employees to create authentic insights and content for customer journey touchpoints at scale. Using our self-service influencer manager, marketers can take an automated and performance-based approach to influencer marketing. Founded in 2014, We are headquartered in Boston, MA, with offices in Denver, CO, has 52 employees, and has raised $13.8M in venture capital. The platform has been recognized for its superior offering by the Shorty Awards and Retail TouchPoints’ Retail Innovator Awards, and was named Best Influencer Marketing Platform by Digiday in 2018.
As our brand and sales team continues to expand, our need for marketing support is growing rapidly. Mavrck is a growth-stage startup looking for an enthusiastic problem-solver who can help Fortune 500 brand and agency marketers become Influencer Marketing rockstars. As a member of the Marketing team, each day will bring new opportunities to solve brand and agency marketers’ biggest challenges. The best marketing interns are genuinely excited about influencer marketing and its ability to solve these challenges. They are patient, empathetic, and great communicators. If you're looking to start a career in marketing, creative, marketing analytics, events, or project management, this is the internship for you!
- Consider yourself a problem-solver?
- Place priority on building a best-in-class brand?
- Find yourself endlessly fascinated by the ongoing evolution of social platforms and technologies, and their impacts on the marketing industry?
- Want to make a huge impact at a rapidly growing startup?
- Spend days dreaming about a fast-paced environment?
- Want to be known for delivering consistent results on time?
- Like to tinker and have an innate interest in technology?
IF SO, THEN YOU COULD:
- Research ideas, trends, and channels for new content and media opportunities
- Produce content (blogs, landing pages, emails, video) to support new campaigns, pitches, customer communications, and ongoing message testing
- Help manage and track progress on key marketing deliverables, including manage content calendar and project backlog
- Help manage and execute our events marketing strategy
- Coordinate and document marketing best practices
- Assist in lead tracking, management and reporting
- Any other tasks deemed necessary by leadership
- An individual with an interest in Digital Marketing and proficiency with all major social media networks
- Comfort working across multiple content formats (e.g. video, photography) managing several brand initiatives
- A pro-active task manager
- Proficiency in creative writing and communication
- An ability to learn quickly and adapt
- An analytical, data-driven, and creative approach to problem-solving
- A high get-shit-done and figure-shit-out quotient
- Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite, HTML preferred
- Must be able to work a minimum of 20 hrs/week - ideally in our Boston office
- Fun Environment: Music, jeans and t-shirts and the norm for our office. Office dogs included!
- Team Lunches: Every Wednesday, we enjoy food as a team!
- Beer and Cold Brew on Tap: Beer for the big ideas, coffee to get them done!
- Flexible Schedule & Work Remotely: We don't care if you're an early bird or a night owl, you're here or you're there - as long as you deliver results!
- Team Outings: Every month we have team social events like go-karts, bowling, and sailing