Business Development Representative
We empower the world’s biggest brands to rise above the noise on social networks through content consumers trust. With Mavrck, you harness the power of digital word-of-mouth marketing at scale by tapping into your most valuable asset: existing customers with relevant social influence (we call them micro-influencers).
As word of mouth marketing continues to be one of the top initiatives of CMO's our need for experienced sales team members continues to grow. Mavrck is a growth-stage startup looking for an enthusiastic problem-solvers who will help Fortune 500 brand marketers gain access to the best all-in-one influencer marketing platform in the industry. As a member of the Sales team, each day will bring new opportunities to help solve customer's problems with our platform. The best BDR is genuinely excited to help connect customers with our software. So, if this sounds like you, come make an impact at Mavrck and most importantly, have fun while you're doing it – like our team does!
In this role, you'll get to:
- Identify potential customers and generate interest in Mavrck through calls, emails, social media and event attendance
- Own the first half of the sales process
- Contribute to team revenue goals
- Demo Mavrcks platform to prospects
- Keep an accurate pipeline and contribute to team development
- Collaborate with sales reps to identify ideal target accounts
- Navigate complex enterprise brands to find the correct prospects.
- Partner with Marketing to close the loop on how the market reacts to our messaging and content.
- Bring new ideas and innovative solutions to help advance the sales team and entire company
Each new hire is an opportunity for us to bring in a new perspective. Mavrck is committed to building an inclusive, supportive place for you to do the best and most rewarding work of your career. If you identify with any of the following, we encourage you to apply!
- Experience as the first point of contact for prospective customers
- Experience identifying and qualifying sales ready leads
- Strong communication, writing and organizational skills
- Strong ability to empathize with and identify the needs of prospects
- Able to withstand or overcome frequent rejection
- Tech savvy and enjoy learning about cutting edge products
- Able to quickly build trust and rapport with strangers
- High energy and positive attitude
- Drive to be a "hunter"
- An analytical, data-driven, and creative approach to problem-solving
- Able to learn quickly and adapt
- Experience in Influencer Marketing is a plus
Some perks of being on our Squad include...
- Fun Environment: Music, jeans and t-shirts are the norm for our office. Office dogs included!
- Team Lunches: Every Wednesday, we enjoy food from one of Denver's fine eateries as a team!
- Great location at WeWork on Platte street: Tons of great restaurants and coffee shops nearby!
- Flexible Schedule: We don't care if you're an early bird or a night owl, you're here or you're there - as long as you deliver results!
- Team Outings: Every month we have team social events like go-karts, bowling, and sailing!!
- We Care: Health, Dental, Long Term and Short Term disability are part of a comprehensive benefits package