Business Development Representative (CO)
We empower the world’s biggest brands to rise above the noise on social networks through content consumers trust. With Mavrck, you harness the power of digital word-of-mouth marketing at scale by tapping into your most valuable asset: existing customers with relevant social influence (we call them micro-influencers). Our patented all-in-one influencer marketing platform discovers and activates thousands of influential customers to create, amplify or submit branded content that is 7x more effective than a brand posting or buying ads on a social network. The company was founded by four Northeastern University graduates out of Northeastern’s IDEA program, is an alumni of Techstars Boston and has since raised $8.3M in venture capital.
As word of mouth marketing continues to be one of the top initiatives of CMOs our need for experienced sales team members continues to grow. Mavrck is a growth-stage startup looking for an enthusiastic problem-solver who can help Fortune 500 brand marketers gain access to the best all-in-one influencer marketing platform in the industry. As a member of the Sales team, each day will bring new opportunities to help solve customer's problems with our platform. The best Business Development Manager is genuinely excited to help connect customers with our software.
- Consider yourself a problem-solver?
- Place priority on making customers successful?
- Want to make a huge impact at a rapidly growing startup?
- Spend days dreaming about a fast-paced environment?
- Want to be known for delivering consistent results on time?
IF SO, THEN YOU COULD:
- Identify potential customers and generate interest for Mavrck
- Own the first half of the sales process
- Contribute to team revenue goals
- Demo Mavrck's platform to prospects
- Assist the team with accounts you have developed
- Keep an accurate pipeline and contribute to team development
- Collaborate with sales reps to identify ideal target accounts
- Navigate complex enterprise brands to find the correct prospects.
- Generate interest in Mavrck through calls, emails, social media and event attendance
- Schedule meetings with qualified prospects
- Partner with Marketing to close the loop on how the market reacts to our messaging and content.
- Bring new ideas and innovative solutions to help advance the sales team and entire company
- Experience as the first point of contact for prospective customers
- Experience identifying and qualifying sales ready leads
- Strong communication, writing and organizational skills
- Strong ability to empathize with and identify the needs of prospects
- Able to withstand or overcome frequent rejection
- Tech savvy and enjoy learning about cutting edge products
- Able to quickly build trust and rapport with strangers
- High energy and positive attitude
- Drive to be a "hunter"
- An analytical, data-driven, and creative approach to problem-solving
- Able to learn quickly and adapt
- Experience in Influencer Marketing is a plus
- Fun Environment: Music, jeans and t-shirts and the norm for our office. Office dogs included!
- Team Lunches: Every Wednesday, we enjoy food from one of Denver's fine eateries as a team!
- Great location at WeWork on Platte street: Tons of great restaurants and coffee shops nearby!
- Flexible Schedule: We don't care if you're an early bird or a night owl, you're here or you're there - as long as you deliver results!
- Team Outings: Every month we have team social events like go-karts, bowling, and skiing!
- We Care: Health, Dental, Long Term and Short Term disability are part of a comprehensive benefits package