Customer Implementation Manager
We empower the world’s biggest brands to rise above the noise on social networks through content consumers trust. With Mavrck, you harness the power of digital word-of-mouth marketing at scale by tapping into your most valuable asset: existing customers with relevant social influence (we call them micro-influencers). Our patented all-in-one influencer marketing platform discovers and activates thousands of influential customers to create, amplify or submit branded content that is 7x more effective than a brand posting or buying ads on a social network. The company was founded by four Northeastern University graduates out of Northeastern’s IDEA program, is an alumni of Techstars Boston and has since raised $8.3M in venture capital.
As our sales team continues to bring on more customers, our need for onboarding and training customers is growing rapidly. Mavrck is a growth-stage startup looking for an enthusiastic problem-solver who can help Fortune 500 brand marketers become Influencer Marketing rockstars. As a member of the Customer Success team, each day will bring new opportunities to solve a customer problem. The best Customer Implementation Managers are genuinely excited to help customers be successful using software. They are patient, empathetic, and great communicators.
- Consider yourself a problem-solver?
- Place priority on making customers successful?
- Want to make a huge impact at a rapidly growing startup?
- Spend days dreaming about a fast-paced environment?
- Want to be known for delivering consistent results on time?
- Like to tinker and have an innate interest in technology?
IF SO, THEN YOU COULD:
- Be responsible for leading Mavrck's new customer launch process
- Teach brand marketers how to use Mavrck's software
- Improve and scale the software setup and configuration process
- Help new customers complete their on boarding process as quickly as possible
- Identify onboarding best practices and create customer-facing content for our knowledge base and blog
- Deliver product training sessions via phone and web conference software
- Share customer feedback and data-driven insights with ur customer success and sales teams
- Understand customer problems and act as the "Voice of Customer" for ongoing product development
- Strong communication, writing and organizational skills
- Attention to detail, drive to achieve goals, and the ability to collaborate with cross-functional teams
- A self-starter, with the confidence to work independently when necessary
- An analytical, data-driven, and creative approach to problem-solving
- An ability to learn quickly and adapt
- Experience managing simultaneous projects for multiple clients and drive to completion on schedule
- Experience leading customer facing conversations via phone and web conference software
- Experience researching, troubleshooting and solving complex software issues
- Experience executing Influencer Marketing campaigns a plus
- Fun Environment: Music, jeans and t-shirts and the norm for our office. Office dogs included!
- Team Lunches: Every Wednesday, we enjoy food from one of Boston's fine eateries as a team!
- Beer and Cold Brew on Tap: Beer for the big ideas, coffee to get them done!
- Next to TD Garden! Steps away from the Garden for the Celtics, Bruins and amazing concerts.
- North-End Location: Enjoy the best food and neighborhood Boston has to offer!
- Office Toys: Ping pong, corn hole, and 3D printers are just a few surprises we have for you!
- Flexible Schedule & Work Remotely: We don't care if you're an early bird or a night owl, you're here or you're there - as long as you deliver results!
- Team Outings: Every month we have team social events like go-karts, bowling, and sailing!
- We Care: Health, Dental, Long Term and Short Term disability are part of a comprehensive benefits package