Sr. Software Engineer
We empower the world’s biggest brands to rise above the noise on social networks through that content consumers trust. With Mavrck, brands are able to harness the power of digital word-of-mouth marketing at scale by tapping into their most valuable asset: existing customers with relevant social influence (we call them micro-influencers). Our patented all-in-one influencer marketing platform discovers and activates thousands of influential customers to create, amplify or submit branded content that is 7x more effective than a brand posting or buying ads on a social network.
Mavrck is the leading all-in-one influencer marketing platform enabling companies such as P&G, Godiva, and PepsiCo to harness the power of ideas people trust.
As a member of the Engineering team, each day will bring new opportunities to help solve customer's problems with our platform. The best Senior Software Engineer is genuinely excited to support our team in their efforts to connect customers with our software. So, if this sounds like you, come make an impact at Mavrck and most importantly, have fun while you're doing it!
In this role, you'll get to:
- Execute full software development life cycle (SDLC)
- Develop flow charts, layouts and documentation to identify requirements and solutions
- Write well-designed, testable code
- Produce specifications and determine operational feasibility
- Integrate software components into a fully functional software system
- Develop software verification plans and quality assurance procedures
- Document and maintain software functionality
- Troubleshoot, debug and upgrade existing systems
- Deploy programs and evaluate user feedback
- Comply with project plans and industry standards
Each new hire is an opportunity for us to bring in a new perspective. Mavrck is committed to building an inclusive, supportive place for you to do the best and most rewarding work of your career. If you identify with any of the following, we encourage you to apply!
- Understanding of data structures and databases. Bonus if you have machine learning experience
- Willingness to lead engineers in more technically challenging projects
- Experience with dev ops, source code control, and integration processes
- A commitment to team goals and a willingness to do whatever it takes to get to the finish line
- Ability to think on your feet…
- Comfort level with high speeds
- A tendency to high five people
**All candidates will be asked to complete a coding challenge, including Angular and Node technology**
Some perks of being on our Squad include...
- Fun Environment: Music, jeans and t-shirts are the norm for our office
- Team Lunches: Every Wednesday, we enjoy food from one of Boston's fine eateries as a team!
- Great location in Faneuil Hall: Tons of great restaurants and coffee shops nearby!
- Flexible Schedule: We don't care if you're an early bird or a night owl, you're here or you're there - as long as you deliver results!
- Team Outings: Every month we have team social events like go-karts, bowling, and sailing!!
- We Care: Health, Dental, Long Term and Short Term disability are part of a comprehensive benefits package