Sr. Software Engineer
Mavrck is the leading all-in-one influencer marketing platform enabling companies such as P&G, Godiva, and PepsiCo to harness the power of ideas people trust. Marketers use Mavrck to discover and collaborate with influencers, advocates, referrers, and loyalists to create trusted content and insights for customer journey touchpoints at scale. Using its self-service influencer manager, marketers can take an automated and performance-based approach to influencer marketing.
Founded in 2014, Mavrck is headquartered in Boston, MA with offices in Denver, CO, has 40 employees and has raised $11.3M in venture capital.
We are looking for Software Engineers to join the Mavrck team as we continue to build the industry's leading Influencer Marketing platform.
- Execute full software development life cycle (SDLC)
- Develop flow charts, layouts and documentation to identify requirements and solutions
- Write well-designed, testable code
- Produce specifications and determine operational feasibility
- Integrate software components into a fully functional software system
- Develop software verification plans and quality assurance procedures
- Document and maintain software functionality
- Troubleshoot, debug and upgrade existing systems
- Deploy programs and evaluate user feedback
- Comply with project plans and industry standards
We are looking for engineers who are hungry to learn, work hard, and collaborate with teammates.
To succeed in this position, you will require
- Understanding of data structures and databases. Bonus if you have machine learning experience
- Willingness to lead engineers in more technically challenging projects
- Experience with dev ops, source code control, and integration processes
- A commitment to team goals and a willingness to do whatever it takes to get to the finish line
- Ability to think on your feet…
- Comfort level with high speeds
- A tendency to high five people
All candidates will be asked to complete a coding challenge, including Angular and Node technology.
- Fun Environment: Music, jeans and t-shirts and the norm for our office. Office dogs included!
- Team Lunches: Every Wednesday, we enjoy food from one of Boston's fine eateries as a team!
- Beer and Cold Brew on Tap: Beer for the big ideas, coffee to get them done!
- Next to TD Garden! Steps away from the Garden for the Celtics, Bruins and amazing concerts.
- North-End Location: Enjoy the best food and neighborhood Boston has to offer!
- Office Toys: Ping pong, corn hole, and 3D printers are just a few surprises we have for you!
- Flexible Schedule & Work Remotely: We don't care if you're an early bird or a night owl, you're here or you're there - as long as you deliver results!
- Team Outings: Every month we have team social events like go-karts, bowling, and sailing!
- We Care: Health, Dental, Long Term and Short Term disability are part of a comprehensive benefits package