Customer Success Manager (CO)
As our sales team continues to bring on more customers, our need for talented and experienced customer success managers to help clients leverage our technology and drive ROI is growing rapidly. Mavrck is looking for an individual who will be a trusted advisor to our top customers and help build long-term business partnerships. You will gauge the daily pulse of customer success and will be relied upon to communicate performance to the Customer Success team. Through analysis of current campaigns, you will be asked to make recommendations for marketing strategies. Most importantly, we want you to learn fast and have fun – like our team does!
- Consider yourself a strategist and creative innovator?
- Place priority on building customer relationships?
- Want to make a huge impact at a small rapidly growing company?
- Spend days dreaming about a fast-paced start-up environment?
- Want to be known for delivering consistent results on time?
IF SO, THEN YOU COULD:
- Build and maintain relationships with Fortune 2000 brands, ensuring customer delight and retention
- Develop strategies and marketing recommendations to increase customer performance and retention
- Support customers in their use of the Mavrck platform to drive business outcomes
- Share feedback and data-driven insights gained from successful campaigns to help evolve our Sales & Marketing Strategies
- Understand customer priorities and act as the “Voice of Customer” for ongoing product development
- 4+ years of customer success or client services experience, ideally focusing on customer growth, upsells, and renewals
- Proven track record of maintaining and expanding technology solutions with customers
- Demonstrated ability to develop relationships across a range of roles within an account
- Strong communication, writing and organizational skills
- Attention to detail, drive to achieve goals, and the ability to collaborate with cross-functional teams
- A self-starter, with the confidence to work independently when necessary
- Fun Environment: Music, jeans and t-shirts and the norm for our office. Office dogs included!
- Team Lunches: Every Wednesday, we enjoy food from one of Denver's fine eateries as a team!
- Great location at WeWork on Platte street: Tons of great restaurants and coffee shops nearby!
- Flexible Schedule: We don't care if you're an early bird or a night owl, you're here or you're there - as long as you deliver results!
- Team Outings: Every month we have team social events like go-karts, bowling, and skiing!
- We Care: Health, Dental, Long Term and Short Term disability are part of a comprehensive benefits package