Customer Success Manager
As our sales team continues to bring on more customers, our need for talented and experienced Customer Success Managers becomes a top priority. Mavrck is looking for an individual who will be a trusted advisor to our top customers and help build long-term business partnerships. As a CSM, you will gauge the daily pulse of customer success and will be relied upon to communicate performance to the Customer Success team.
This role is perfect for someone who considers themself a strategist and creative innovator. Our Customer Success Managers place priority on building customer relationships and are known for delivering consistent results on time. If this sounds like you, come make an impact at our rapidly growing company and most importantly, have fun while you're doing it – like our team does!
In this role, you'll get to:
- Build and maintain relationships with Fortune 2000 brands, ensuring customer delight and retention
- Develop strategies and marketing recommendations to increase customer performance and retention
- Support customers in their use of the Mavrck platform to drive business outcomes
- Share feedback and data-driven insights gained from successful campaigns to help evolve our Sales & Marketing Strategies
- Understand customer priorities and act as the “Voice of Customer” for ongoing product development
Each new hire is an opportunity for us to bring in a new perspective. Mavrck is committed to building an inclusive, supportive place for you to do the best and most rewarding work of your career. If you identify with any of the following, we encourage you to apply!
- Customer success or client services experience, ideally focusing on customer growth, upsells, and renewals
- Proven track record of maintaining and expanding technology solutions with customers
- Demonstrated ability to develop relationships across a range of roles within an account
- Strong communication, writing and organizational skills
- Attention to detail, drive to achieve goals, and the ability to collaborate with cross-functional teams
- A self-starter, with the confidence to work independently when necessary
- Fun Environment: Music, jeans and t-shirts are the norm for our office
- Team Lunches: Every Wednesday, we enjoy food from one of Boston's fine eateries as a team!
- Great location in Faneuil Hall: Tons of great restaurants and coffee shops nearby!
- Flexible Schedule: We don't care if you're an early bird or a night owl, you're here or you're there - as long as you deliver results!
- Team Outings: Every month we have team social events like go-karts, bowling, and sailing!!
- We Care: Health, Dental, Long Term and Short Term disability are part of a comprehensive benefits package