We empower the world’s biggest brands to rise above the noise on social networks through that content consumers trust. With Mavrck, brands are able to harness the power of digital word-of-mouth marketing at scale by tapping into their most valuable asset: existing customers with relevant social influence (we call them micro-influencers). Our patented all-in-one influencer marketing platform discovers and activates thousands of influential customers to create, amplify or submit branded content that is 7x more effective than a brand posting or buying ads on a social network.
Mavrck is the leading all-in-one influencer marketing platform enabling companies such as P&G, Godiva, and PepsiCo to harness the power of ideas people trust.
As a member of the Product team, each day will bring new opportunities to help solve customer's problems with our platform. The best Product Designer is genuinely excited to support our team in their efforts to connect customers with our software. So, if this sounds like you, come make an impact at Mavrck and most importantly, have fun while you're doing it!
In this role, you'll get to:
- Create thoughtful and appropriate solutions to design challenges of all sizes by translating research insights into beautiful and engaging user interfaces which satisfy user needs, business requirements and technical constraints.
- Work in one of our multidisciplinary product teams and collaborate with stakeholders and engineers in an iterative, transparent and feedback driven process.
- Produce engaging experiences using sketches, storyboards, information architecture blueprints and prototypes to collect feedback and iteratively improve and support the design process.
- Translate wireframes and experiences into highly-polished visual composites with attention to interaction design whilst following style and brand guidelines.
- Collaborate cross-functionally with product management, engineering and user research to ensure a smooth, data-driven product development process
- Design and prototype elegant and highly useful flows and experiences across multiple media
- Create user flows, wireframes, site maps, customer journey maps, and other tools to guide the product development process.
- Collaborate with product managers and engineers to conceptualize, document, design and develop new product concepts.
- Create high-fidelity mockups and work with engineers and product managers to oversee UI design implementation, while also serving as an advocate for design in strategic product decisions.
- Develop comprehensive annotated design specifications and functional documentation for our engineering team.
- Work with engineering team to help develop UI pattern toolkits.
Each new hire is an opportunity for us to bring in a new perspective. Mavrck is committed to building an inclusive, supportive place for you to do the best and most rewarding work of your career. If you identify with any of the following, we encourage you to apply!
- Visual Design: Demonstrates understanding of layout, typography and visual hierarchy. Uses our Design Library, as well as existing style guides and previous Product Design work to represent our brand with a holistic consideration for their product's future.
- UX Design: Demonstrates proficiency in and understanding of information architecture, multi-step and cross-platform flows. Consistently considers the holistic user experience and potential states (errors, successes, dead-ends) in their work.
- Patterns: Balances existing visual and UX patterns with platform-specific patterns to ensure a consistent, intuitive experience. Identifies and flags instances where existing patterns break down in their own work and diverges responsibly.
- Product Thinking : Has a strong understanding of the vision and key objectives for their product area, taking cues from their design manager, as well as their product and engineering leads. Consistently considers how their designs can support that vision, the team's goals, the broader product vision and company objectives.
- Process : Consistently demonstrates our defined design process and uses the design process to contextualize their work and the type of feedback they need in a given moment.
- Toolkit : Employs design tools to solve and communicate user flows, interaction and motion, and knows which tool to use depending on scope and phase of the project. These tools include sketching, diagramming, interface design tools (Sketch, Figma, etc.) and interaction design tools (lightweight prototyping, Framer, Principal, etc.)
- Transparency : Shares work early and often and seeks out constructive feedback from their manager, stakeholders, and team. Actively works with their team and manager to filter and prioritize this feedback.
- Data : Works collaboratively with Product Managers to define what qualitative and quantitative data will be important in their work. Partners with Developers throughout the design and development process, becoming familiar with different data collection techniques and making changes to the product based on data analysis.
- Technical Fluency : Communicates with Product Managers and Developers in their language, designing with consideration for their cares and concerns. Fosters a collaborative, cross-disciplinary design process and, as a result, is trusted by their team to talk through both scope and technical challenges and negotiate thoughtful outcomes.
- Communication : Possesses strong verbal and written communication skills, whether in one-on-one or group situations. Communicates complex ideas, goals and problems in a way that is accessible even to those unfamiliar with the project. In design conversations about their own work, keeps discussions on-track and focused on delivering actionable next steps.
- Mentorship : Provides direct and impactful feedback to teammates. Seeks out feedback from Senior Designers, to grow their own skills and design toolkit.
- Culture : Contributes to the culture of their product team by identifying, advocating for and executing design-driven projects and initiatives within their product area. Also contributes to the culture of the Product Design team by participating in other design-led projects, events and discussions, in order to spread design thinking and enthusiasm throughout the company and the wider design community.
Some perks of being on our Squad include...
- Fun Environment: Music, jeans and t-shirts are the norm for our office. Office dogs included!
- Team Lunches: Every Wednesday, we enjoy food from one of Denver's fine eateries as a team!
- Great location at WeWork on Platte street: Tons of great restaurants and coffee shops nearby!
- Flexible Schedule: We don't care if you're an early bird or a night owl, you're here or you're there - as long as you deliver results!
- Team Outings: Every month we have team social events like go-karts, bowling, and sailing!!
- We Care: Health, Dental, Long Term and Short Term disability are part of a comprehensive benefits package