We empower the world’s biggest brands to rise above the noise on social networks through that content consumers trust. With Mavrck, brands are able to harness the power of digital word-of-mouth marketing at scale by tapping into their most valuable asset: existing customers with relevant social influence (we call them micro-influencers). Our patented all-in-one influencer marketing platform discovers and activates thousands of influential customers to create, amplify or submit branded content that is 7x more effective than a brand posting or buying ads on a social network.
Mavrck is the leading all-in-one influencer marketing platform enabling companies such as P&G, Godiva, and PepsiCo to harness the power of ideas people trust.
As the HR Generalist you will have the opportunity to be a part of building the core People functions as the company rapidly scales. This role will own core functions such as working with new hires to get offer letters and paperwork set up, owning and improving our benefits offerings, owning and evolving our payroll process and integrations, addressing compliance and legal changes, and creating and improving processes across the team to increase efficiency and build a foundation for scale. Having doubled our number of employees over the past year alone, this role is critical in helping us continue to grow and ensure that we have a strong foundation on which to continue hiring the best talent and supporting the growth of our employees both professionally but also personally as individuals.
In this role, you'll get to:
- Owning new hire paperwork end-to-end and ensuring a consistent and seamless new hire experience
- Building and improving off-boarding paperwork and processes for departing employees that keep a people-first approach regardless of the method of departure
- Running payroll and improving the efficiency and processes of the necessary data input
- Owning Mavrck’s benefits and working to adjust and improve our benefits offerings
- Working with managers to create clear role expectations and growth paths throughout Mavrck for our employees
- Maintaining all people-related compliance and legal matters, and keeping up to date with both state and federal changes as needed
- Regularly interfacing with employees and managers as work, projects, and inbound questions require
Each new hire is an opportunity for us to bring in a new perspective. Mavrck is committed to building an inclusive, supportive place for you to do the best and most rewarding work of your career. If you identify with any of the following, we encourage you to apply!
- Multiple years of experience on a People Ops or HR team managing things such as onboarding and offboarding paperwork and logistics, payroll, benefits, and compliance matters
- A deep understanding as to the importance of well-being as it integrates with our experience at work, and a passion for empowering this harmony
- A keen ability to spot inconsistencies or misalignment and quickly remedy the situation
- Experience collaborating cross-functionally to gain buy-in and alignment to push forward new initiatives
- A passion for building processes and creating scalable systems
- Fun Environment: Music, jeans and t-shirts are the norm for our office
- Team Lunches: Every Wednesday, we enjoy food from one of Boston's fine eateries as a team!
- Great location in Faneuil Hall: Tons of great restaurants and coffee shops nearby!
- Flexible Schedule: We don't care if you're an early bird or a night owl, you're here or you're there - as long as you deliver results!
- Team Outings: Every month we have team social events like go-karts, bowling, and sailing!!
- We Care: Health, Dental, Long Term and Short Term disability are part of a comprehensive benefits package