Senior Cloud Engineer (Platform Team)
Mavrck is the leading all-in-one influencer marketing platform enabling companies such as P&G, Godiva, and PepsiCo to harness the power of ideas people trust. Our patented all-in-one influencer marketing platform discovers and activates thousands of influential customers to create, amplify or submit branded content that is 7x more effective than a brand posting or buying ads on a social network.
The Senior Cloud Engineer role at Mavrck will be responsible for evolving our cloud based software platform as we scale from 100’s to 1000’s of customers. The role will be ‘horizontal’ in nature, in that it will be focused on technology, patterns, and practices that other teams will leverage to deliver applications to the end users.
We are looking for Senior Cloud Engineer to join the Mavrck team as we continue to build the industry's leading Influencer Marketing platform.
In this role, you'll get to:
- Build and maintain cross-team platform components: infrastructure based on Infrastructure-as-Code, CI/CD pipelines, application/infrastructure monitoring, and automation of other development-related processes
- Help application teams with the adoption of cloud-native approaches
- Lead infrastructure proof of concept initiatives
- Document and execute/help with infrastructure migrations
- Design or help with the design of critical security and high-load components
- Learn new tech and share it with the team
Each new hire is an opportunity for us to bring in a new perspective. Mavrck is committed to building an inclusive, supportive place for you to do the best and most rewarding work of your career. If you identify with any of the following, we encourage you to apply!
- 5+ years of experience as a DevOps, SRE, or Systems Engineer
- Advanced understanding of AWS services and components - VPC, IAM, EC2, ALB, ECS/EKS
- Deep experience with Linux administration and network stack
- Working knowledge of Infrastructure-as-Code tools such as Terraform/CloudFormation, Ansible
- Understanding of cutting edge technologies and approaches such as microservices, agile methodology, containers, CI/CD
- Experience with database management, in particular, MySQL (RDS), ElasticSearch, DynamoDB
- Experience with container and container orchestration technologies, such as Docker and Kubernetes
- A passion to learn more and become a better engineer
- A commitment to team goals and a willingness to do whatever it takes to get to the finish line
- AWS certification (Architect, Operations) is a plus
Some perks of being on our Squad include...
- Fun Environment: Music, jeans and t-shirts are the norm for our office
- Team Lunches: Every Wednesday, we enjoy food from one of Boston's fine eateries as a team!
- Great location in Faneuil Hall: Tons of great restaurants and coffee shops nearby!
- Flexible Schedule: We don't care if you're an early bird or a night owl, you're here or you're there - as long as you deliver results!
- Team Outings: Every month we have team social events like go-karts, bowling, and sailing!!
- We Care: Health, Dental, Long Term and Short Term disability are part of a comprehensive benefits package