Business Development Representative (BDR)
Mavrck is hiring a Business Development Representative (BDR) who will have the opportunity to identify potential customers and generate interest in Mavrck through calls, emails, social media, and event attendance. Additionally this person will demo Mavrck’s platform to prospects, keep an accurate pipeline and contribute to team development, bring new ideas and innovative solutions to help advance the company, and much more!
This role is designed for a motivated “go-getter” with a high and energetic attitude who is not afraid to overcome frequent rejection.
Here at Mavrck, we don't care if you're an early bird or a night owl, you're here or you're there - as long as you deliver results!
Mavrck has a wide variety of employees who make up one, large, strong community. We encourage candidates from all backgrounds to apply, as Mavrck is dedicated to helping all employees develop and grow in their professional and personal careers.
More About the Business Development Representative Job and Responsibilities:
- Identify potential customers and generate interest in Mavrck through calls, emails, social media and event attendance
- Own the first half of the sales process
- Contribute to team revenue goals
- Demo Mavrcks platform to prospects
- Keep an accurate pipeline and contribute to team development
- Collaborate with sales reps to identify ideal target accounts
- Navigate complex enterprise brands to find the correct prospects.
- Partner with Marketing to close the loop on how the market reacts to our messaging and content.
- Bring new ideas and innovative solutions to help advance the sales team and entire company
What About You?
Each new hire is an opportunity for us to bring in a new perspective. Mavrck is committed to building an inclusive, supportive place for you to do the best and most rewarding work of your career. If you identify with any of the following, we encourage you to apply!
- Experience as the first point of contact for prospective customers
- Experience identifying and qualifying sales ready leads
- Strong communication, writing and organizational skills
- Strong ability to empathize with and identify the needs of prospects
- Tech savvy and enjoy learning about cutting edge products
- Able to quickly build trust and rapport with strangers
- An analytical, data-driven, and creative approach to problem-solving
- Able to learn quickly and adapt
- Experience in Influencer Marketing is a plus
More About Mavrck’s Work Hard Play Hard Lifestyle and Benefits
- Enjoy being the DJ of your house, well you too can be the DJ at Mavrck. We have a Sonos system connected throughout the office that anyone is welcome to control. Office dogs are also always running around saying hello!
- Team Lunches Every Wednesday, we enjoy food from one of Denver’s fine eateries as a team! Our favorites include Poké bowls, Thai Food, and Zucchini Fritters.
- Great location at WeWork on Platte street Tons of outstanding restaurants and coffee shops within walking distance!
- Team Outings: Every month we have team social events such as go-karts, bowling, and sailing!
- We know health is a priority: We Care Health, Dental, Long Term and Short Term disability are part of a comprehensive benefits package