Influencer Marketing Operations Intern
We empower the world’s biggest brands to rise above the noise on social networks through content consumers trust. With Mavrck, you harness the power of digital word-of-mouth marketing at scale by tapping into your most valuable asset: existing customers with relevant social influence (we call them micro-influencers). Our patented all-in-one influencer marketing platform discovers and activates thousands of influential customers to create, amplify or submit branded content that is 7x more effective than a brand posting or buying ads on a social network. The company was founded by four Northeastern University graduates out of Northeastern’s IDEA program, is an alumni of Techstars Boston and has since raised $8.3M in venture capital.
As our sales team continues to bring on more customers, our need for customer support is growing rapidly. Mavrck is a growth-stage startup looking for an enthusiastic problem-solver who can help Fortune 500 brand marketers become Influencer Marketing rockstars. As a member of the Customer Success team, each day will bring new opportunities to solve a customer problem. The best customer support co-ops are genuinely excited to help customers be successful. They are patient, empathetic, and great communicators. If you're looking to start a customer-facing career in sales, account management or product management, this is the co-op for you!
- Consider yourself a problem-solver?
- Place priority on building customer relationships?
- Want to make a huge impact at a rapidly growing startup?
- Spend days dreaming about a fast-paced environment?
- Want to be known for delivering consistent results on time?
- Like to tinker and have an innate interest in technology?
IF SO, THEN YOU COULD:
- Executing on innovative Influencer Marketing campaigns ahead of Mavrck software capabilities
- Developing and applying a deep understanding of Mavrck's platform and influencer marketing best practices to drive success on customer KPIs
- Assist in the design of influencer campaign strategies for brand customers
- Communicating regularly with influencers through email outreach, campaign management and performance reporting
- Acting as the voice of the influencer for internal product feedback
- Working internally to assist in the payment and facilitation of influencer payments, rewards, and fulfillment
- An individual with an interest in Digital Marketing and proficiency with the Social Media Networks
- Comfort working across multiple brands, managing several brand initiatives
- A pro-active task manager
- Proficiency in creative writing and communication
- An ability to learn quickly and adapt
- An analytical, data-driven, and creative approach to problem-solving
- A high get-shit-done and figure-shit-out quotient
- Fun Environment: Music, jeans and t-shirts and the norm for our office. Office dogs included!
- Team Lunches: Every Wednesday, we enjoy food as a team!
- Beer and Cold Brew on Tap: Beer for the big ideas, coffee to get them done!
- Flexible Schedule & Work Remotely: We don't care if you're an early bird or a night owl, you're here or you're there - as long as you deliver results!
- Team Outings: Every month we have team social events like go-karts, bowling, and sailing!